Mushroom Omelette (x7)
High Protein Cheese Omelet (energy intake of protein >20%).
Calories: 120 / Sugars: 1.0 g / Low fat : 4.0 g
Serving Size: 1 packet (29,5 g)
7 Servings Per Box.
Net weight: 206,50 g
You will enjoy this delicious Dietimeal omelette with real ceps for a slimming meal. Compatible with your weight loss program, it’s even faster than breaking eggs. Very convenient for your low carb diet with only 1 grams of sugars but 18 grams of premium proteins. Our mushroom omelette is even lower in cholesterol than a regular omelette. This ceps omelette can be served with vegetables or a green salad for a filling meal.
Protein blend (egg white powder, whole egg powder, whey protein isolate (milk, soy) ) ; dried ceps (2 %) ; flavours (milk) ; thickener : sodium carboxymethylcellulose ; emulsifiers : mono- and diglycerides, soylecithin ; raising agents : sodium acid pyrophosphate, potassium bicarbonate, sodium bicarbonate, monocalcium phosphate, calcium sulfate ; maltodextrin ; pepper ; salt ; colours : beta carotene, turmeric ; anticaking agent : silicon dioxide ; parsley. Contains milk, egg and soy (see in bold). Manufactured on equipment that processes gluten,mustard, celeryand sulfites.
Directions for use
1. Empty one packet into a bowl.
2. Add slowly 80 to 100 ml of cold water while stirring with a whisk or a fork.
3. Beat with the whisk or the fork until well dissolve. Add salt and pepper, herb and spices to your taste .
4. Put a non-adhesive pan to heat and humidify it with an oil drop.
5. Pour your mix into the hot pan and cook about 20 to 30 seconds as scrambled eggs or a regular omelette (you can put the lid on the pan during the last 10 seconds to leave the omelette to swell up.
6. Consume in the 10 followings minutes.
Make sure you drink plenty of liquid every day.
Do not use as a sole source of nutrition.
Nutritional information 1 portion (29,5 g)
- Energy values kcal : 120
- Energy values kJ : 507
Fat (g) : 4.0
- of which saturated : 1.3
Carbohydrate (g) : 3.0
- of which sugars (g) : 1.0
- of which polyols (g): 0
- of which starch (g) : 2.0
Fibre (g) : 0.2
Proteins (g): 18
Salt (g): 1.21
Calcium (mg): 62
Essential Amino Acid Profile g/100g of protein
L-méthionine + L-cystine 5.87
L-phénylalanine + L-tyrosine 9.42
Score Europe : 138